Due to health and safety concerns surrounding COVID-19, the District office is closed to the public until further notice. District staff remain available to assist you via phone and email. If you are experiencing hardship, please see below links for possible help with your bill. While we cannot legally forgive charges, we will not be applying late fees during the COVID-19 crisis.
FIRST REVIEW OCTOBER 30, 2020
- Job Announcement – General Manager
- Job Description – General Manager
- Supplemental Questions – General Manager
COVID – 19 EMERGENCY RESPONSE
Olympic View Water and Sewer District Board of Commissioner officially declared an Emergency on Monday, March 16, 2020. This declaration is the result of the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic and our duty to assure that we continue to provide safe services to our customers and our staff. Effective March 18, 2020 the following actions have been taken:
- The office has been closed to outside visitors. Staff will remain available to answer the phone and respond in an emergency. We can be contacted 24/7 by calling 425-774-7769.
- To provide assurance to customers who interact with our field staff, all field staff will be easily identified by the District logo on their shirts, the logo on the vehicles and will have District issued name tags with their picture.
- When possible, all meetings will be conducted via alternate methods, i.e. conference calls, GoTo meeting or options other than face to face meetings.
- If face to face meetings are required, appointments may be made by calling the District office. Designated staff will meet the customer and will escort them to a designated meeting area. The meeting area will have been disinfected prior to and after the meeting.
We are constantly assessing the evolving situation in order to assure the continuation of service and the wellbeing of our customers and our staff.
Thank you for your patience and support during this challenging time.
Lynne Danielson, General Manager
Customer Assistance option: City of Edmonds Relief Fund Program
For a list of Backflow Testers: Click Here
Emergency Preparedness – Are you Ready?
What’s your water footprint?
Click here to calculate your water footprint!